Semi-industrial Series Carbide Tipped Circular Saw Blades
Semi-industrial carbide tipped blades feature Dyanite® Carbide teeth that are constructed of a unique blend of tungsten carbide and boron to ensure the teeth hold a sharp edge that lasts five times longer than standard carbide. A fully hardened blade adds stability and eliminates distortion and bending.
- Blades feature a triple chip grind tooth configuration that is designed to withstand greater shock
- Crosscut blades are ideal for all purpose cutting in solid wood, plywood, particleboard, chipboard and composite materials
- Fine crosscut blades are recommended for trim and finish cuts in hard and soft woods
- Item 507508 features alternate top bevel (ATB) tooth design
- Note: Nonferrous metals must be clamped down before cutting
- Specially designed for cutting nonferrous metals such as aluminum, copper, brass and lead. May also be used for general purpose crosscutting and trimming in all hard woods, double-faced laminates, plastics and veneers.
- The remodeling blade is used for cutting nail-embedded lumber
- Use the all purpose blade for general purpose cutting in particleboard, chipboard and composite materials
|Item #||Blade Diameter||Number of Teeth||Arbor||Kerf||Hook Angle||Plate Thickness||Tooth Design||Application||Tool Type||Max. RPM||Quantity|