Industrial Dyanite® Series Carbide Tipped Circular Saw Blades
Dyanite® Carbide lasts five times longer than standard carbide. The blades are designed for continuous operation in industrial shops and feature large tips that provide longer life. Fully hardened steel blanks will not distort under heavy loads, yielding a blade that runs truer and provides more accurate cuts.
- Finish blade is ideal for trimming and cutting solid wood, plywood, particleboard, chipboard, plastics, veneer and double-faced laminates
- General purpose blades are used for crosscutting and ripping in hard and soft woods and for cutting and trimming plywood and composite materials
- Metal cutting blades are specially designed for cutting non-ferrous metals such as aluminum, copper, brass and lead. May also be used for general trimming in wood.
- Rip blades are ideal for fast cutting in soft and hard woods, plywood, chipboard, particle board and composite materials
- The master combination blade is used for ripping, crosscutting or mitering in all woods, chipboard, particle board, plywood, veneer and composite materials
- Triple chip grind (TCG) tooth configuration withstands greater shock
|Item #||Blade Diameter||Number of Teeth||Arbor||Kerf||Hook Angle||Plate Thickness||Tooth Design||Application||Tool Type||Max. RPM||Quantity|